AQA GCSE Citizenship 9-1 Revision Guide : Theme 3 – POLITICS & PARTICIPATION . Product codes: CIT/C8/RG/19
Citizenship GCSE AQA
GCSE Citizenship (9-1)
52 Page Detailed Revision Guide designed and created by a specialist team of GCSE Citizenship Teachers. This guide will help enable your AQA GCSE Citizenship students to fulfil their full potential in the summer exams with an up to date revision guide for THEME 3 created in April 2019. Suitable for AQA Citizenship GCSE (9-1-2016 onwards course.)
These resources are matched against the new curriculum specifications set by the exam board.
Each of the following topics has its own student friendly detailed pages of revision notes:
AQA – Theme 3: Politics and Participation
3.4.1 Where does political power reside in the UK and how is it
Chapter 11: Political Power In the UK – AQA Citizenship Studies Text Book
3.4.2 What are the powers of local and devolved government and how can citizens participate?
Chapter 12: Local and Devolved Governments – AQA Citizenship Studies Text Book
3.4.3 Where does political power reside: with the citizen, parliament or government?
Chapter 13: Where does Political Power Reside? – AQA Citizenship Studies Text Book
N.B No need to buy a set of Textbooks! We provide all the information students need – Save money this way!
This Revision guide Contains:
* o 1 page of advice about how to tackle the GCSE Citizenship Exams (Support for essay Questions)
* o Student Self Assessment Revision Checklists at the end of each topic for all elements of Theme 3: Politics & Participation AQA GCSE Citizenship
* o Huge Revision Guide Content – Everything students need to know for the exam.
* Some revision Activities included
* o 1 page of Revision ideas to support GCSE Citizenship
Minimal preparation required – Just print and go!
Cre8tive Resources is the No. 1 Provider to UK Schools of downloadable Citizenship GCSE Curriculum.