EDEXCEL GCSE Citizenship 9-1: Theme B Democracy at work. Who runs the Country?CIT/C8B/E05 2.1 – 2.5. Teaching & Revision Jumbo Pack of Work Booklets
GCSE Citizenship (9-1)
220+ Pages of Teaching and Revision Activities contained within different work booklet. these activities are designed by a specialist team of Citizenship Teachers and provide enough challenge, variety and fun activities to enthuse and engage students and ensure they get the most from their EDEXCEL Citizenship GCSE
These resources are matched against the new curriculum specifications set by the EDEXCEL exam board.
- Parties and candidates How to vote in elections – Getting elected
- Extending the Franchise (Hundreds of years)
- Types of democracy (Direct and Indirect)
- Government & Parliament (Knowing the differences)
- The Westminster Parliament – House of Commons
- The Westminster Parliament – House of Lords
- Parties and Candidates – Who should I vote for? Political Ideologies
- In to power with the 2017 General Election (Analysing trends and outcomes for the UK)
- Voting Systems used in different elections across the UK – Does everyone’s vote count?
- Westminster Parliament – Opening of Parliament
- Forming a Government – The role and purpose of the Cabinet (Executive)
- Forming a Government – The Civil Service including a look at all levels of government administration and bodies
- Forming a government – The Separation of powers in the UK
- Forming a Government – Bicameralism and the UK
- Elections and Voting systems – Different types of Governments
- History of the UK Parliament
N.B No need to buy any textbook to use these resources! We provide all the information students need (1-3% overlap in some Work Booklets) – Save money this way!
The above topics can be taught and then revised through a range of stimulating exercises, encouraging discussion throughout. These resources will liven up lessons through structured engagement between students at differentiating abilities.
This Jumbo Bundle Contains:
o Contemporary case studies around this topic
o A clear focus on key terms and literacy-based activities
o Differentiated Exam Questions and Practice
o A wide range of activities, to suit all types of learners.
o Discussion activities included in with every case study, challenging your most able students
o Links to online digital and flipped learning activities
Minimal preparation required – Just print and go!
Fully matched to cover all specification content for GCSE Citizenship.
Cre8tive Resources is the No. 1 Provider to UK Schools of the Cre8tive Citizenship GCSE Curriculum.