EDEXCEL GCSE Citizenship Revision Guide: Theme C – HOW THE LAW WORKS. Product codes: CIT/C8/RG/23
Citizenship GCSE EDEXCEL
GCSE Citizenship (9-1)
25 Page Revision guide designed and created by a specialist team of Citizenship Teachers. This guide will help enable your EDEXCEL GCSE Citizenship students to fulfil their full potential in the summer exams with an up to date revision guide created in April 2019. Suitable for Citizenship GCSE (9-1-2016 onwards course.)
These resources are matched against the new curriculum specifications set by the exam board.
* What’s the point of law and justice
* Age of Criminal Responsibility
* Inside a courtroom
* Civil courts Explained
* Criminal Courts Explained
* Sources of Law
* ADR and Tribunals
* The Judiciary in the England and Wales
* Different types of law
* What is law justice and rights
+ ANOTHER 10 MORE TOPICS INCLUDED……………………
N.B No need to buy a set of textbooks! We provide all the information students need – Save money this way!
This Revision guide Contains:
* o 1 page of advice about how to tackle the GCSE Citizenship Exams (Support for essay Questions)
* o Student Self Assessment Revision Checklists at the end of each topic for all elements of Theme C: HOW THE LAW WORKS EDEXCEL GCSE Citizenship
* o Huge Revision Guide Content – Everything students need to know for the exam.
* o 1 page of Revision ideas to support GCSE Citizenship
Minimal preparation required – Just print and go!
Cre8tive Resources is the No. 1 Provider to UK Schools of downloadable Citizenship GCSE Curriculum.