GCSE Citizenship Training and Resources Super School Package
WHAT TRAINING WILL YOU RECEIVE?
2-3 Hours worth of training on how to implement the New GCSE Citizenship, Top Tips on how to maximise results and how to undertake the Active Citizenship element of the Course. Training will be provided by an experienced GCSE Citizenship Teacher who has 9 years experience delivering the GCSE in Citizenship.
Before Purchasing this item please contact Cre8tive Resources to see if we have availability to offer the training (We are London Based so schools further away will have to cover transport costs of our trainer or training can be provided via a SKYPE session)
WHAT RESOURCES WILL YOU RECEIVE ?
- 1 Memory Stick full of resources
- 13 Differentiated Assessments
- 110 Double Lessons (200 Hours worth of lessons)
- 95 Student work Booklets Containing over 1,000 Work sheets and activities to choose from
- Revision Guides for every Unit / Theme
- 3 GCSE Citizenship Revision Quizzes
- 2 GCSE Citizenship Escape Rooms
- 1 Personalised Learning Checklist
- 1 x Active Citizenship Student Portfolio Resources Pack.
- 330+ Key Term Revision Cards broken down by theme / Unit
- Access to Quizlet and Kahoots & Youtube Channel designed for GCSE Citizenship
- Updated Resources for 1 Year.
- Any other resources we have that may help you with your 3 key aspects .
Once you purchase this item (after already contacting us about our availability) complete the attached form specifying your details and which Exam Board you are following so we can tailor your memory stick of resources then email the completed form back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If we have any additional resources that can help support your three key areas we will also include these as well.
This product will only be allowed to be used by yourself and teachers within your school and under no circumstances should be shared/ copied to others and should not be uploaded to any public shared drives or Facebook Groups. Cre8tive Resources can only continue to exist and support GCSE Citizenship teachers through people purchasing items.