KS2 PRIMARY ESCAPE ROOM – End of Year Virtual Escape Room by Cre8tive Resources! Students must escape the haunted School. This lasts an hour or under depending on how quick the teams can solve each puzzle! Students love this style of lesson, great as an educational treat for your KS2 class. The Puzzles cover every subject that KS2 students will study (Some English, Maths, Science and Humanities with a sprinkling of PSHE, Citizenship and Art)
This is a completely different escape from any of our other escape rooms (even the keys have been adapted and the final bonus escape is unique as well as our new style of Question Tree Puzzle!)
- Escape Room Interactive Tracker PowerPoint – Keeps the competitive nature on display
- Escape Room Puzzle Keys (Six Sets for Six Teams)
- Escape Room Team sheet – Record codes, answers clues as they progress through the 7 rooms
- Escape Room Puzzles (7 Rooms = 7 Different styles of Puzzles involving numeracy, literacy and lateral thinking)
- Teacher Answer Sheet – Quickly confirm to teams they have solved the puzzle correctly
- TEacher instructions of how to set up the escape room and what to print and top tips and shortcuts.
- Successful Escape Certificates for those that complete the entire challenge (There is a difficult bonus escape too 🙂 for any quick teams
We aim to help you equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning. Our Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need to teach fun and creative lessons. Our products are teacher-designed, classroom-tested & student approved.