KS3 Greek Theatre Drama Escape Room – 2nd Generation Virtual Escape Room by Cre8tive Resources! Perfect for introducing the origins of theatre and new Key terms and a topic on Greek Plays / Theatre This lasts an hour or under depending on how quick the teams can solve each puzzle! Students love this style of lesson, great as an educational treat for your class.
This escape room is completely different from our other Drama Escape Rooms with 7 Brand new Rooms and new styles of Keys and puzzles and riddles. (But works on a similar concept)
- Escape Room Interactive Tracker PowerPoint – Keeps the competitive nature on display
- Escape Room Puzzle Keys (Six Sets for Six Teams)
- Escape Room Team sheet – Record codes, answers clues as they progress through the 7 rooms
- Escape Room Puzzles (7 Rooms = 7 Different styles of Puzzles involving numeracy, literacy and lateral thinking to escape the School)
- Teacher Answer Sheet – Quickly confirm to teams they have solved the puzzle correctly
- Teacher instructions on how to set up the escape room and what to print and top tips and shortcuts.
- Successful Escape Certificates for those that complete the entire challenge (There is a difficult bonus escape too 🙂 for any quick teams
The 7 Rooms include: Playground, Hallway F, English Classroom, Never Ending Basement, Heads Office, The Library and Finally the Secret Laboratory (Each Puzzle has been adapted to suit the topic of this Escape Room and is suitable to KS3 and KS4 Student.
We aim to help you equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning. Our Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need to teach fun and creative lessons. Our products are teacher-designed, classroom-tested & student approved.