OCR GCSE Citizenship 9-1 55 Page Revision Guide
Section 2 Democracy & Government.
Product code: CIT/C8/RG/02
GCSE Citizenship (9-1)
59 Page Revision guide designed and created by a specialist team of Citizenship Teachers. This guide will help enable your OCR GCSE Citizenship students to fulfil their full potential in the summer exams with an up to date revision guide created in April 2019. Suitable for Citizenship GCSE (9-1-2016 onwards course.)
These resources are matched against the new curriculum specifications set by the exam board.
Each of the following topics are covered in a detailed page of revision notes:
* How to vote in elections * Why do we vote in elections? Voter apathy * Extending the Franchise (Hundreds of years) * Government & Parliament (Knowing the differences) * House of Commons * House of Lords * Political Ideologies * 2017 General Election (Analysing trends and outcomes for the UK) * Voting Systems used in different elections across the UK – All explained in student speak * Opening of Parliament * Types of Democracy (Direct and Indirect) * Devolution / Decentralisation away from Westminster * Regional Devolved Governments, Assemblies and Institutions * Local Government (Role, Purpose and Structure) * Use of Referendums as a political tool (Inc History of UK referendums) * Scottish Independence – Depth Study + MANY MORE TOPICS…..
N.B No need to buy a set of textbooks! We provide all the information students need – Save money this way!
This Revision guide Contains:
* o 1 page of advice about how to tackle the GCSE Citizenship Exams (Support for essay Questions)
* o Student Self Assessment Revision Checklists at the end of each topic for all elements of Section 2 OCR GCSE Citizenship
* o Huge Revision Guide Content – Everything students need to know for the exam.
* o 1 page of Revision ideas to support GCSE Citizenship
Minimal preparation required – Just print and go!
Fully matched to cover all specification content for GCSE Citizenship.
Other Popular OCR GCSE Resources include: