OCR GCSE Citizenship 9-1 24 Page Revision Guide
Section 3 The UK and the Wider World.
Product codes: CIT/C8/RG/03
GCSE Citizenship (9-1)
24 Page Revision guide designed and created by a specialist team of GCSE Citizenship Teachers. This guide will help enable your OCR GCSE Citizenship students to fulfil their full potential in the summer exams with an up to date revision guide created in April 2019. Suitable for OCR Citizenship GCSE (9-1-2016 onwards course.)
These resources are matched against the new curriculum specifications set by the exam board.
Each of the following topics are covered in their own detailed page of revision notes set out in a student-friendly context:
* Respect + Community * History of the UK * British Identity * Migration and the UK * Asylum Seekers and Refugees * Migration Debate and Europe * Multicultural Britain * Nato- North Atlantic Treaty Organisation
* EU – European Union * UN – United Nations * ICC & ICJ – International Criminal Court and International Court of Justice * WTO and CoE – World Trade Organisation and Council of Europe * NGO – Non-Governmental Organisations * Brexit – Britain leaving the EU * Commonwealth * Different types of AID
N.B No need to buy a set of textbooks! We provide all the information students need for less than the price of 1 textbook – Save money this way!
This Revision guide Contains:
* o 1 page of advice about how to tackle the GCSE Citizenship Exams (Support for essay Questions)
* o Student Self Assessment Revision Checklists at the end of each topic for all elements of Section 3 OCR GCSE Citizenship
* o Huge Revision Guide Content – Everything students need to know for the exam.
* o 1 page of revision ideas to support GCSE Citizenship (Including which topics to revise for which exam!)
Minimal preparation required – Just print and go!
Fully matched to cover all specification content for GCSE Citizenship.