Free SOW for PSHE 2020 Coverage. This SOW cover LGBTQA+ Explored suitable for Years 7-9 (KS3 ideally)
Use as a base/idea/inspiration for your own PSHE curriculum or purchase the lesson packs or Project Packs
All the resources for this Unit will match out lesson packs for:
Pathway: 8 Theme: Celebrating Diversity and Equality Unit: LGBTQA+
Each Lesson Pack Will Contain:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s)
- Mindfulness Extension Activities
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes, and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers. Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Be Ofsted and DfE PSHE 2020 ready with our resources! Product Code: RSE/C8F/TL/01