“Purchasing Institution” is the individual or individual school which purchases resources from Cre8tive Resources. It does not include any other differently named schools or academies in a different and/or discrete catchment area or with a different intake criterion even if it is under the same academy, trust, head teacher’s or department head’s control.
“Resources” is all the work on the purchased from Cre8tive Resources which includes the lesson plans, PowerPoint presentations, handouts, worksheets, homework, teacher’s notes, mark sheets, mark book and workbooks.
- Install or upload the Resources on the Purchasing Institution’s secure VLE and/or school network to be accessed by students and teachers by a secure login facility
- Print and photocopy worksheets and handouts to distribute to students within the Purchasing Institution
- Allow the Resources to be passed to other teachers within the Purchasing Institution
- Modify or adapt the Resources to personalise for your particular class or school
You may not (without the written permission of Cre8tive Resources):
- Reproduce transmit or distribute the Resources in any form outside of the Purchasing Institution, with the exception of photocopying handouts, worksheets and workbooks for students’ personal use and putting content onto the Purchasing Institution’s secure network or VLE
- Reproduce, transmit or distribute the Resources to other schools, legal entities, individuals or teachers outside of the Purchasing Institution
- Redistribute resell license sublicense lend rent lease assign or transfer the Resources or otherwise make it available for use or distribution to any other individual educational institution or legal entity
- Upload the Resources onto the internet for use or consumption by the general public
- Use or incorporate any of the images files pictures videos animations games text or diagrams in your own original work or to publish distribute or display or pass it off as your own work
Copies of the Resources must not be retained by individuals once they leave the employment of the Purchasing Institution.
These Resources are provided to support the delivery of various KS3 and KS4 GCSE’s , but in no way constitute an endorsed teaching method that is required by any particular exam board, and the decision to use them lies with the individual teacher.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the content, Cre8tive Resources cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions within the Resources.
The copyright of all materials in this publication, except where otherwise stated, remains the property of Cre8tive Resources and its contributors. Cre8tive Resources hereby asserts their moral rights to be identified as the author of this work in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
Links to third-party resources
Cre8tive Resources accepts no responsibility for resources which are hosted by third parties and are accessed by links in the Resources. Where such third party resources no longer work because a third party has moved or removed a resource it is up to the Purchasing Institution to source and maintain links to other suitable external third party resources once the Resources have been purchased.
Our invoices are due for payment 30 days from their date. We reserve the right to charge for costs and expenses incurred in recovering late payments and to charge interest on overdue amounts at the rate in force pursuant to the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 as at the due date.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Cre8tive Resources agrees to:
- only collect information that we need for a specific purpose (recording and processing invoices and electronic marketing emails where the individual has subscribed to our mailing list)
- keep data secure
- ensure data is relevant and up to date
- only hold as much data as we need, and only for as long as we need it (in the case of accounts this will be for 3 years from the end of the financial year after the date of payment)
- allow the subject of the information to see their personal data on request and request amendments if necessary
The Data Protection Officer, Michael Gillman (firstname.lastname@example.org) has overall responsibility for the day-to-day implementation of ensuring Cre8tive Resources meets the expectations of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We make every effort to ensure that the information displayed on the cre8tiveresources.com website is accurate, but cannot be guaranteed.
We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
Any questions? Email: Info@Cre8tiveResources.com
© Cre8tive Resources and its licensors. All rights reserved.